Ensa Zip Neck LS
Designed for high output mountain training in cool weather, the versatile Ensa Zip Neck is made from Shaide™ 100% polyester to provide a high level of thermal regulation, air permeability, sun protection and moisture wicking performance. The deep front zipper provides ventilation on the fly, and reflective elements add a level of visibility in low light.
The Ensa Zip Neck is carefully crafted to deliver ergonomic performance for women who move fast. The anatomically shaped patterning, gusseted underarms, stretch, and the hip length hem deliver comfort and coverage. The ergonomic Athletic fit minimizes excess material and layers easily under a windshell. Flatlock construction minimizes potential irritation during long runs, treks or skate skis.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Zip neck
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Shaide™ 100% polyester, 150 g/m². Midweight knit fabric with a smooth outer surface and wicking inside face that aids moisture management. UPF 45+ sun protection.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.