Home › Men's
› Phase SL Zip Neck LS
Click to Zoom
Moisture-wicking base-layer with zip neck, constructed using odour-control fabric; Ideal as lightweight insulation layer during aerobic activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
125 g / 4.4 oz
Utilizing the lightest weight Phasic™ fabric, this half-zippered, long-sleeved top is engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. During active phases, moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. When entering a rest phase, the broadly-dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry-time to keep the user warm and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationUPF Rating
- Collar zip for improved venting
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)