Gamma SL Hybrid Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed to span a spectrum of alpine pursuits in warmer conditions, the Gamma SL Hybrid Pant combines the durable stretch performance of Fortius™ 1.0 fabric with lightweight, air permeable TerraTex™. The careful combination of these materials balances the need for high levels of air circulation with the necessities of durability and stretch.
Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology specifically determines where each softshell material is best utilized. TerraTex™ is used on the front of the pant and at the back of the legs. These are areas where abrasion protection and stretch are less of an issue, so air circulation and quick drying performance can be maximized. At the lower leg, seat and knees, areas exposed to abrasion, Fortius™ 1.0 softshell is deployed. Fortius™ has four way stretch for freedom of movement, and its nylon/spandex blend offers elevated durability. Hybrid Mapping also delivers a weight benefit as it specifically focuses the use of heavier fabrics only where needed.
BUILT TO CLIMB
The Gamma SL Hybrid is specifically created for climbing. Articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch combine with the fabrics’ stretch to provided exceptional freedom. The low profile waistbelt and trim fit minimize bulk that could otherwise cause snags and poor line of sight while climbing. An oversized zippered thigh pocket is easily accessible while wearing a harness, and drawcords at the hem provide an adjustable, secure fit.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Seamless instep to reduce abrasion
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Zippered cargo pocket
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.