Men's / Naos 85
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Big and Beautiful
The monstrous Naos 85 has the carrying capacity for monumental expeditions. Fortified with a Load Transfer Disc™, thermoformed shoulder straps and hipbelt, padded lumbar belt and GridLock™ adjustable shoulder system, heavy loads are stable and comfortable over long distances.
Big, Beautiful, and Unique
AC2 technology is unlike any other pack construction. Non-traditional pack fabric that is coated on both sides allows for lamination techniques to create taped bags. Attachment points do not depend on seams; fixtures are attached where needed.
Weather Doesn't Matter - Materials
420D ACT Fabric™ is a high tenacity nylon textile that is coated on both sides to create air impermeable and weatherproof surfaces. External zippers are WaterTight™, using the same technology as our apparel.
Weather Doesn't Matter - Construction
Unique, exceptionally lightweight and durable AC2 construction uses seam sealed technology to laminate the bag into a virtually weatherproof system that keeps contents dry in all circumstances. RollTop™ closure provides a weather resistant seal.
How to Assemble your Hipbelt
Full Feature List
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Laminated, molded AC² fusion points provide strong, waterproof attachment points
- Pivoting hipbelt with Load Transfer Disc™ provides increased agility and stability
- Monoframe backpanel provides rigid back support
- Oversized double-ring Load Transfer Disc™—fortified to carry monster loads
- 3D shaping eliminates excess fabric and reduces weight
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Side zipper access
- Kangaroo pocket
- Laminated map pocket
- Hydration bladder sleeve
- GridLock™ shoulder strap adjustment system
- Broader hipbelt with extra set of side-mounted cinch straps to assist with load stabilization
- Thermoformed shoulder straps and hipbelt
- RollTop™ closure
- Removable top lid
- Six external compression straps
- 420ACT fabric
- 7075 aluminum stays
- Kydex® framesheet
- Surface clean only.
- Op Pad Magazine's Outdoor Award