Gamma SL Hybrid Short
Durable, trim fitting technical shorts for summer alpine pursuits, the Gamma SL Short combines the durable stretch performance of Fortius™ 1.0 fabric with lightweight, air permeable TerraTex™. The Fortius™ reinforces the seat, back of leg and hem. It stands up to abrasion and aggressive use, but provides stretch and air circulation. TerraTex™, used in the front and sides of the legs, is a highly air permeable, quick drying nylon fabric with elastane for stretch. With performance in warmer conditions in mind, the combination of these materials balances climbers’ need for high levels of freedom with the necessity of durability.
BUILT TO MOVE
Created for climbers, the trim fitting Gamma SL Hybrid Short is built to move. The careful patterning results in ergonomic freedom and a trim that minimizes fabric excess that could snag while climbing. A gusseted crotch expands range of motion. The low profile hook belt system sits flat against the body and rides comfortably under a harness, and the integrated webbing belt loop provides a chalk bag attachment point. Two zippered front pockets hold small essentials.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Laminated cuffs
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh lined hand pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
- 27 cm inseam
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.