Epsilon LT Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Powerfully versatile softshell that performs as a midlayer in moderate cold or on its own for active pursuits in cool weather. A lightweight polyester grid fleece is bonded to an abrasion resistant nylon woven face fabric. This combination creates a single material that effectively insulates and moves moisture while delivering breathability, weather protection and stretch performance.
DESIGNED FOR USE
Arc'teryx combines materials, intelligent design approaches and real world testing to create clothing and gear that meets the highest levels of functionality. Based in Vancouver, B.C., the designers' access to the mountains and coastline provides a versatile testing ground with a variety of weather conditions, the perfect laboratory for softshell development.
FIT TO MOVE
Arc'teryx designs to deliver maximum function and performance freedom. The Epsilon LT Hoody's streamlined athletic cut minimizes snags and easily layers under a hardshell. The hip length cut delivers additional protection when bending or reaching. Gussets are built in for increased range of motion, and ergonomic articulation is part of the patterning.
MATERIAL IN ACTION
The grid pattern inside efficiently traps warm air, and allows moisture vapor to move away from the body and easily escape. On the face, nylon weave provides abrasion resistance, air permeability, protection from light weather, and exceptional stretch performance. By bonding fleece to a nylon face, a single fabric provides maximum versatility.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Soft, brushed microsuede-lined collar
- Tall collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Reflective logo
- Bonded Nylon Poly Grid Fleece™. Face: 85% nylon, 15% elastane. Back: 100% polyester fleece
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.