A2B Polo Shirt Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Combining Arc’teryx performance fabrics and updated design, the snap front A2B Polo is designed for bike commutes and active urban living. Polylain™, a polyester/wool blend knit, is used in the body for comfort across a wide range of temperatures, moisture management and odour resistance. Diem™ polyester is used across the shoulders for added stretch. Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology specifically informs fabric placement.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Stretch-knit collar
- Front placket with snap closures
- Short sleeves
- Polylain™ – 58% polyester, 42% Wool. Our lightest merino wool jersey knit blend features filament yarn polyester for added strength and moisture management. Merino wool helps keep things comfortable across a wide temperature range and even provides some anti-odour properties.
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.