Alpha AR Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Alpha AR Pant hits the sweet spot where light weight, packability, durability and exceptional weather protection come together. The GORE-TEX® Pro N80p-X body combines hardwearing performance and superior breathability with outstanding rain and snow protection. A heavier duty N155p-X material is used where reinforcement is necessary. The athletic fit is streamlined, but leaves room for layering. The Alpha AR Pant combines all-round alpine performance and protection with design and features geared specifically for the demands of climbing.
HARDWIRED FOR CLIMBERS
Streamlined and purpose focused minimalist design includes specific features that are hardwired for climbing. Arc’teryx Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning crafts the shapes of the parts in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation. A unique internal LegWrap™ streamlines the cuff to minimize crampon snags when walking and is removeable when not needed. WaterTight™ side zips add ventilation, highly abrasion resistant Keprotec™ material protects the insteps, removable suspenders add security, and the thoughtfully designed waist belt has a low profile that fits perfectly under climbing harnesses and pack hip belts.
GORE-TEX® Pro N80p-X fabric has a dense construction that minimizes the exposure of yarns to abrasive contact, reducing damage to filaments and maintaining surface integrity. Engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, the N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum density, ruggedness and durability. These fabrics are more difficult to construct, but provide an exceptional durability and an ideal weight-to-strength ratio. Choosing the right material and the right construction is a cornerstone of the Arc’teryx commitment to craftsmanship.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Combining several GORE-TEX® fabrics enhance functionality and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length two-way leg zippers
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Removable internal Leg Wrap™ reduces crampon snag
- Low-profile waist belt minimizes bulk, and fits comfortably under harnesses and hip belts
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Removable low profile suspenders
- Thigh pocket sits just below a climbing harness
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced high wear areas
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.