Altra 85 Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Customer Service TipsIf your rotating Load Transfer Disc™ begins to squeak, it is time to reapply the provided grease.
The larger volume Altra packs (Altra 62 through 85) have a Load Transfer Disc™ that pivots to increase agility and stability on rough terrain and combine the C2 (Composite Construction) suspension with Gridlock™ shoulder straps that adjust for custom fit. The smaller volume Altra packs, (Altra 33 through 50) keep weight to a minimum by using the efficient C2 (Composite Construction) system.
Trekking Near or Far
Composite Construction (C2) eliminates back panel layers to reduce weight without compromising on structure or comfort. The pear-shaped Altra design holds the pack close to the body, minimizing load movement and backward pull for extended comfort and energy efficient movement under weight.
All Arc'teryx packs use premium fabrics. The textiles used in the Altra series are chosen for durability. 210D nylon 6,6 ripstop fabric is tear-resistant and long lasting; heavier weight 500D aty nylon 6,6 protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up.
In larger volumes, 62-65L, 72-75L and 85L Altra packs offer full adjustment of the shoulder straps with GridLockTM, a unique system that adjusts straps for both width and height. In larger volumes, 62-65L, 72-75L and 85L Altra packs offer the rotating Load Transfer Disc™ that distributes weight to the hips on uneven terrain.
Space efficient compartments, one-handed timesaving closures and pocket configurations make Altras the lightest weight, fully featured bags in their class. Wingman™ side pockets wrap over the hip and are accessible without taking off the pack.
Pack Body: 210D nylon 6,6 ripstop is a high density single ripstop fabric coated with silicone to shed moisture and increase waterproofness. Used in the body for its light weight, the textile’s construction is a balanced weave that is durable and tear-resistant. Reinforced in the high wear areas with extremely durable 500D ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated PU fabric that resists dirt, snow and water pick-up.
Collar: 100D nylon 6,6 mini ripstop has a high thread count in a mini ripstop weave that has incredible tear resistance. Coated with silicone to shed moisture and for waterproofness.
Stays: 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays are rigid and lightweight to provide structural support.
Back Panel: HD 80 foam is high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against the back.
Shoulder Straps: 500D ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated PU is an air textured yarn used in shoulder straps for its durability and aesthetic properties. Silicone treatment helps prevent dirt, snow and water pick-up. Hypercell foam has the benefit of being open cell polyurethane foam that provides stability and comfort. Spacermesh™ lining provides airflow. Polyester yarn is hydrophobic by nature, to repel water.
Full Feature List
- Top grab handle
- Twin aluminum stays for durable support
- Side zipper access
- Webbing zipper pulls
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap and snap closure
- Stretch-mesh stash pockets on hipbelt
- Two Wingman™ one-handed easy access pockets
- Hose clip
- Designed to fit up to 2L bladder
- Internal hydration pocket with zip
- GridLock™ shoulder strap adjustment system
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Thermoformed hipbelt
- Breathable backpanel
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Arc'teryx C² (Composite Construction) suspension system
- Load level adjusters
- Rotating Load Transfer Disc™ distributes loads to hips
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- U-Shape zipper for easy access
- Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents
- Removable/ extendable top lid with two zippered compartments
- Key clip in lid pocket
- Four compression straps - two on each side
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- Micro daisy chains
- N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini Ripstop with silicon and PU coatings
- N210r-HT nylon 6,6 Ripstop
- N500p-HT ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU
- 6005-T6 aluminum M-bar stays
- Hypercel Foam
- HD 80 foam back panel
- 500D ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU
- Surface clean only.