Built for high output mountain training and trail running in hot weather, the Actinium is made from Arc’teryx Viente™ polyester micromesh for dry, cool performance. Exceptionally air permeable, Viente™ is ultra light, wicks moisture, dries quickly and maintains its cool. An anti-microbial treatment controls odours.
The Actinium is built for motion. Articulated patterning is shaped to fit and move with the body, and gusseted underarms extend freedom of movement. Strategically placed flatlocked seams prevent chafing on long runs or extended training sessions, and the sleeveless design and relaxed fit help maximize airflow for efficient, effective cooling and evaporation.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Reflective logo
- Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management. An anti-microbial treatment controls odours.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.