S·220 LT Harness Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Customer Service TipsConfused about sizing? Your waist circumference is the essential measurement needed to properly size a sit harness. Slightly tight or loose leg loops will not affect or reduce the safety of the harness. If your leg circumference is well above or below the harness size denoted by your waist please consider a model with adjustable leg loops.
DescriptionMinimalists looking for the ultimate in featherweight design and superb fit will appreciate the performance margin gained with this incredibly thin, supple harness. Our lightest Sport Climbing harness sheds more weight, and adds a fresh shape in the swami which is constructed using Warp Strength Technology™ (WST™). Lightweight, breathable conical shaped, Vapor Technology™ leg loops constructed with a unidirectional mesh provide bridging support in one direction and total flexibility in the other. A strong thermo-formed tie-in point adds strength to a critical area.
Full Feature List
- WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Self locking buckle
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Medium width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Two injection molded reversible/ removable gear loops
- Vapor Mesh™ leg loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Schoeller® Dynamic
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
CareKeep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Urban Climber Editor's Choice Award
- Product of the Month: Alpin Magazine (Germany)