Home › Men's
› R·300 Harness
We're sorry, our online services are currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Click to Zoom
Functional, lightweight rock climbing harness, with a wider swami belt constructed with Warp Strength Technology™ and conical-shaped leg loops for ultimate comfort
ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;R-300; R300; r-300; r300;F11-Climbing-July;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;S12-harnesses-all;S12-harnesses-TA;S12-harnesses-allaround;
XS, S, M, L, XL
310 g / 10.9 oz
Customer Service TipsConfused about sizing? Your waist circumference is the essential measurement needed to properly size a sit harness. Slightly tight or loose leg loops will not affect or reduce the safety of the harness. If your leg circumference is well above or below the harness size denoted by your waist please consider a model with adjustable leg loops.
This functional, lightweight harness is perfect for exploring the world of rock climbing and mountaineering. The wide swami belt features improved Warp Strength Technology™ – a unidirectional mesh that provides bridging support in one direction and total flexibility and suppleness in the other. A strong thermo-formed tie-in point adds strength to critical area. Breathable WST™ leg loops have Sure Fit elastic connectors and conical shape for added comfort.
Full Feature List
- Non-structural haul loop
- WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Two drop seat buckles
- Self locking buckle
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Four gear loops
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) leg loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
Click Here to view Harness Instruction Book PDF
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- 1.45 Mb
- Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick