Ceres Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
For more information on Arc'teryx Down technology and how to care for your Down garments, please visit our Down page.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - XPD - Expedition Fit
Expedition fit is suitable for winter / extreme conditions. The larger cut accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. Our maximum fit with room for a base layer plus multiple, thick cold weather mid-layers.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Vislon two-way separating front zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- N40p WINDSTOPPER®
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.