Solo Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Cold, wet or humid weather belay jacket and mid layer. Waist length for coverage and athletic cut to allow layers but keep a close proximity to the core for warmth. ThermaTek insulation retains maximum warmth in really wet conditions.
Outer fabric on the Solo repels moisture but does not have the protective capacity of a waterproof shell fabric. This is evenly distributed warmth in a highly compressible, very lightweight package. Good for take along and reasonable weather forecasts.
Full centre front WaterTight™ Vislon centre has an insulated wind guard to really seal out drafts during stationary belays. Hand pockets, one internal mesh pocket and a stuff sack with clip-in point for attaching to a harness.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Thermatek™ Insulation
Exclusive to Arc'teryx, Thermatek™ is a continuous filament, synthetic insulation that is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to make it hydrophobic, which means that it repels moisture very efficiently. The lofty insulation is then laminated to a backing fabric to ensure an even distribution and insulation.
- Arc'teryx's most efficient insulation when used in humid and wet conditions
- Very resilient and durable
- The fastest drying fill insulation in our collection
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Serious warmth protection
- Compressible and packable
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Articulated elbows
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Hand wash only.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Alpinist Mountain Standards Award
- Urban Climber Magazine's Staff Pick