Straibo Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Cobblecomb™ midweight fleece jacket that seamlessly transitions from a day on the mountain to an evening in town. The tall fitted collar seals out drafts, low profile cuffs layer comfortably under a hardshell, and two zippered hand pockets securely store small essentials.
THE FABRIC OF PERFORMANCE
Combining clean design with performance fabrics is an Arc’teryx commitment. The Straibo’s Cobblecomb™ fleece combines the warmth and moisture wicking properties of polyester with the stretch performance of elastane fibers to deliver effective thermal regulation and freedom of movement. The fabric’s durable twill textured face resists pilling, and has a soft fleece backer for warmth and comfort.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Stretchy cuffs
- Stretch-knit hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Cobblecomb™ - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.