Zeta LT Hybrid Jacket Men'sHardshell
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Providing superior light and packable protection, this is a hybrid waterproof GORE-TEX® shell with a stowable hood. Designed for sudden storms during backcountry trips, it delivers function, comfort, packability and an efficient streamlined fit well suited to travel and trekking.
INTELLIGENCE IS EVIDENT
Intelligence is evident. Key wear areas are reinforced, pit zippers vent heat rapidly, and the trim fit maximizes breathability. It is beautifully thought through, tested and refined. A jacket that will provide years of performance.
MATERIALS THAT PERFORM
Using two different GORE-TEX® fabrics enhances durability without severely impacting weight and compressibility. N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is used in the main body, while key wear areas are fortified with a stronger N40p GORE-TEX® tricot.
QUALITY BY CONSTRUCTION
Endurance matters. Using hybrid mapping technology, wear areas are determined and reinforced with more durable GORE-TEX® fabric. Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off.
This is where versatility and performance combine. Minimal weight, enhanced durability and compressibility make for an emergency shell that is well suited to take along backpacking, on long hikes, travel and trekking. Pair with Zeta AR pants for versatile weather protection.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Composite GORE-TEX® materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Trim-fitting StowHood™
- Hood rolls away into the collar
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.