Men's / Alpha LT Jacket
Alpha LT Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- Generous cut for easy layering
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Tipp: Lightest in Test - Utemagasinet (Sweden)
- Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award
- Urban Climber Magazine's Staff Pick