Traveling or around town on hot days, the Pathline Shirt delivers casual style with comfort and performance. The quick drying Wye™ cotton/polyester blend is light, airy and has mechanical stretch. The cotton content provides soft, cool comfort, and the polyester fibers add moisture management, durability and wrinkle resistance. Freedom of movement is built in with anatomical patterning and gusseted underarms. With a custom plaid, bar tack detailing and streamlined style, the Pathline’s look combines casual style with the clean Arc’teryx aesthetic.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Standard collar
- Front placket with button closures
- Short sleeves
- Chest Pocket with pen slot
- Wye™—78% cotton, 22% polyester, 95 g/m². Lightweight, durable and slightly stretchy plain weave cotton/polyester blend textile that is easy to wash and care for.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.