Adan Short Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed to handle a wide range of training and aerobic activities, the versatile Adan Short is constructed from Arc’teryx Invigor™ polyester fabric. Delivering stretch performance with exceptional airflow, and treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish, the quick dry stretch woven fabric is exceptionally light and moves comfortably with body.
FIT AND FAST
Articulated patterning, a gusseted crotch and side split at the hem combine with the fabric’s stretch for exceptional freedom of movement. The design eliminates the inseam, reducing fabric bulk and eliminating potential irritation. Flatlock seams lie flat for added comfort.
MINIMALIST AND LIGHT
A streamlined back stash pocket holds small items and is placed for minimal bounce and interference while on the move. The integrated Viente™ mesh brief feels comfortable next to the skin, wicks moisture and provides support. The Adan’s combination of innovative materials and minimalist design results in a short weighing a mere 140 grams.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Lumbar stash pocket with zip
- Reflective logo
- Invigor LT™—Polyester weave with mechanical stretch
- Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management. An anti-microbial treatment controls odours.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.