Lithic Comp Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Composite fabric technology merges Arc’teryx developed Trusaro™ softshell stretch and air permeability with waterproof GORE® Fabric Technology for zonal weather protection in a backcountry jacket uniquely created for ascents, descents and transitions.
Using Arc’teryx Composite Mapping technology to merge windproof, breathable GORE® Fabric Technology with Arc’teryx Trusaro™ softshell, Arc’teryx created the Lithic Comp to manage the shifting physical output levels of backcountry skiing and snowboarding while delivering protection from varying alpine weather conditions. With fabrics, construction and features distinctly optimized for the backcountry, the Lithic Comp Jacket demonstrates the Arc’teryx commitment to solving specific problems through intelligent design and meticulous craftsmanship.
RIGHT FABRIC, RIGHT PLACE
Windproof, breathable GORE® Fabric Technology provides zonal waterproof protection on the front, shoulders, top of the arms and hood, areas most exposed to the effects of precipitation and descent driven snow. Arc’teryx Trusaro™ softshell material is utilized on the back and under the arms where air permeability and stretch are required. The result is a fabric composite providing essential protection from moisture while delivering high levels of breathability and stretch.
PERFORMANCE AND FREEDOM
The Lithic Comp Jacket is designed for a specific use: backcountry touring. Purpose driven features and freedom of movement, two Arc’teryx hallmarks, receive careful attention. In addition to the softshell’s stretch performance, Arc’teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Ddmensional) patterning utilizes extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation. The result is remarkably efficient freedom of movement that seamlessly integrates with the Lithic Comp’s performance focused Expedition fit.
The Lithic is specifically tuned to elevate backcountry performance. Easily accessible hand pockets utilize a mesh backing to increase airflow across the chest, providing additional ventilation on ascents. The protective Storm Hood™ is helmet compatible and easily adjusts for a secure fit with maximized visibility. Two internal mesh dump pockets hold gloves, skins, toque or water bottle. A drawcord at the hem seals out drafts.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Composite Construction for backcountry performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Full front zip with laminated wind flap and chinguard
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p 3L GORE Fabric Technology
- Cordura® Nylon
- Trusaro™—60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane. Bonded stretch woven face fabric provides rugged weather shedding outer shell, while a smooth polyester knit lining allows for next to skin comfort and easy layering.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.