Customer Service TipsTo attach your skis/split board diagonally on the pack, loop the top “rope” strap through the front haul loop, around the skis, back through the haul loop and connect it to the back panel buckle.
For the true backcountry user, the new Khamski is a classic patrol style pack with a twist: revolutionary pack fabric technology and a carry system for skis and split boards only, intended for the modern purist.
AC2 technology fabric in the top and front panel easily manages all snow conditions without concern for moisture absorption or snow accumulation. In combination with 420D nylon 6,6 plain weave main body textile, the result is a hardwearing premium backcountry pack that will stand up to long term use.
The back panel on the Khamski is a thin, flexible yet comfortable C2 system. Comfortable and light, M-bar stays transfer the weight to the hip for stable carrying when the body is in motion but can be removed for lighter loads and a greater range of movement.
The Khamski is a guide's best friend. They can overstuff, carry extra weight and yet maintain instant access to safety tools, first aid kits and snow equipment without feeling the burden. Organizational pockets aid access & speedy transitions.
Pack Body: 420D nylon 6,6 plain weave body is a high density textile with high abrasion resistance and good edge stability. 420D ACT Fabric™ is a high tenacity nylon pack fabric that is coated with urethane on both sides, creating an air-impermeable textile that is durable and 100% waterproof.
Collar: 100D nylon 6,6 mini ripstop has a high thread count in a mini ripstop weave that has incredible tear resistance. Coated with silicone to shed moisture and for water resistance.
Stays: 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays are rigid and lightweight to provide structural support.
Back panel: HD 80 foam is high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against the back. Burly™ Double Weave is a resilient stretch woven fabric with strength and durability combined with next-to-body comfort.
Shoulder Straps: Hypercell foam molds to your body for comfort and the Spacermesh™ allows for moisture management.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back.
- Kangaroo pocket
- Main compartment pocket
- Internal security pocket with key clip
- Hidden pocket inside bottom of the pack
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Arc'teryx C² (Composite Construction) suspension system
- Laminated hipbelt
- Removable aluminum stays
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Side access to main compartment during transit
- Corded zipper pulls
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents
- Full length side zipper
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
- Key clip in lid pocket
- Four compression straps - two on each side
- Dual P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- A-Frame or diagonal ski/split snowboard carry options
- 420ACT fabric
- 420D HD Plain Weave with PU coating
- N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini Ripstop with silicon and PU coatings
- HyPUR-cel® Foam
- Extruded aluminum M-bar stays are rigid and lightweight
- Composite (C²) framesheet (8mm)
- Burly™ Double Weave
- HD 80 foam back panel
- Surface clean only.