Cerium SL Jacket
Offering great warmth-to-weight in a super compressible package, this is the lightest weight down jacket in the collection filled with 850 grey goose down. This backcountry specialist jacket is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | SL: Super Light.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated collar
- Low profile collar
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 20g/m². A very stable incredibly lightweight 7D ripstop taffeta that offers and excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.