Carrier Duffle 35
Gear duffle bags are convenient and practical. Extremely lightweight and durable, Carrier Duffles make for easy packing and transportation; they are highly water resistant, easy to clean.
Built using Advanced Composite Construction (AC²), the bags have taped seams that prevent leakage and feature N400r-AC2 nylon 6 ripstop fabric that has a white coated interior that helps illuminate the duffles contents. Adjustable shoulder straps and grab handles on all four sides make them easy to grab and go.
Hardwearing but incredibly light, the compact 35 litre capacity is suited for two or three days' hard travel. Carried in a trunk, overhead bin or roof rack, the NC400r-AC(2) nylon 6 ripstop fabric resists the tortures endured while traveling. The highly weather resistant fabric helps protect the duffles contents, and the taped seams and covered WaterTight™ zipper add protection. A removable shoulder strap makes carrying easier, and the white interior reflects light for added visibility.
This is a duffle that gets used. Sized to work as a carry on or easily fit in a trunk, it transports the essentials for a quick weekend or the gear for a day's bouldering, and can also be used as a secondary duffle on long trips. The shoulder strap makes moving through airports and train stations more comfortable, and contents can be easily organized with Arc'teryx Index cases.
Body: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is coated on both sides to create an air impermeable, waterproof textile. White pigmented inner surface reflects light to help reveal the contents of the bag. Seams are taped to prevent leaking.
Shoulder straps: 500p-HT ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU is used in shoulder straps for its durability and aesthetic properties. Silicone treatment helps prevent dirt, snow and water pick-up. Hypercell foam has the benefit of being an open cell polyurethane foam that provides stability and comfort.
Full Feature List
- Weatherproof construction
- Weather resistant
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Top, bottom and side grab handles
- Large heat transfer BIRD logo
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistent
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Single adjustable, padded webbing shoulder strap that can be removed for transport
- Dual zipper sliders for easy access
- Corded zipper pull tabs
- Weather resistant flap keeps zipper covered
- WaterTight™ main zipper
- Carrier Duffle 35 = Height: 23.5cm, Length: 55.5cm, Width: 32cm
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- Surface clean only.