Specifically geared for mountain training in spring and summer conditions, the Accelero Tight stays comfortable in cool and warm temperatures making it a key piece for long sessions. Made from Suncore™ polyester blend knit, the Accelero Tight offers exceptional stretch performance and a smooth feel. The material provides UPF 50+ sun protection, wicks moisture for rapid evaporation, and has a high level of air permeability for cooling comfort. An Aeris™ mesh panel is strategically placed in the back, just below the waist, for additional ventilation.
BUILT TO MOVE
Arc’teryx designed and built the Accelero to move. Anatomical shaping and carefully articulated patterning work with the stretch for elevated ergonomic freedom. The easily adjustable waistband rides comfortably during long training sessions, and strategically placed flatlock seams minimize irritation. Features include a stash pocket integrated into the waistband and reflective blazes for enhanced low light visibility.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Breathable lumbar mesh panel provides ventilation
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Elasticized waist
- Key pocket in waistband
- Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% elastane, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
- Aeris™—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 132 g/m². Stretchy, tight-gridded mesh textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.