A2B Polo Shirt
Combining Arc’teryx performance fabrics and updated design, the snap front A2B Polo is designed for bike commutes and active urban living. Polylain™, a polyester/wool blend knit, is used in the body for comfort across a wide range of temperatures, moisture management and for wool's natural abililty to resist odour. Diem™ polyester is used across the shoulders for added stretch. Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology specifically informs fabric placement.
Full Feature List
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Stretch-knit collar
- Front placket with snap closures
- Short sleeves
- Polylain™ – 58% polyester, 42% Wool. Our lightest merino wool jersey knit blend features filament yarn polyester for added strength and moisture management. Merino wool helps keep things comfortable across a wide temperature range and even provides some anti-odour properties.
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.