Home › Men's
› Phase SV Zip Neck LS
Click to Zoom
Moisture-wicking base layer zip neck top, constructed using odour-control fabric; Ideal as mid-level insulation during stop-and-go activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SV: Severe Weather.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
170 g / 6 oz
Our warmest weight base layer zip neck in the Phase family is appropriate for cold temperatures and high-output activities. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ SV (in the body) and Phasic™ AR (in underarm area) fabrics in addition to the flatlock construction and comfortable next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Ideal for cold days in the alpine, this super-wicking base layer has mid-level insulation to keep you warm and dry, and a zip neck allows for faster venting. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, this form-fitting top keeps the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationLogos & Label Configuration
- Quick-pull 1/2 length zip for easy venting
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)