Designed for alpine, rock and ice climbing, the Konseal Jacket is made from Polartec® Power Dry fleece with Hardface® Technology. The material has a high warmth to weight ratio. The hardwearing outer face sheds light moisture and moves easily under outer layers. Cut to ride below the waist, the jacket fits comfortably under a harness.
With a focus on the demands of climbing, Arc’teryx designed the Konseal with a minimalist approach. Gusseted underarms and articulated patterning provide ergonomic freedom and prevent the jacket from riding up while reaching. Thumbholes help keep the sleeves secured in place while providing a layer of warmth and protection for the hands. Two hand pockets stash essentials, and a streamlined, laminated chest pocket is easily accessible while wearing a pack or harness.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Full front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Drop back hem
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® PowerDry with Hardface® technology—91% polyester, 9% spandex, 163g/m². Lightweight, thermally efficient voided fleece has great stretch, with Hardface® technology for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.