Click to Zoom
Kappa Series: Insulated windproof outerwear. Highly insulated, windproof, breathable jacket constructed with enhanced WINDSTOPPER® fabric with a softer face, and reinforced shoulders and arms; ideal for active pursuits in freezing weather.
F12-backcountry-colddry-mens;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;F12-N80p-X;F12-N80p-XAlpine;F12-Holiday4-Alpine;
S, M, L, XL, XXL
750 g / 1 lb 10.5 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated hoody delivers warmth with breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside. New face fabric lends a supple, durable surface to the lightweight, richly radiant insulated hoody. Reinforced shoulders and sleeves resist winter abrasion. Breathable fabrics work well in cold dry climates and slow-paced, steady activities and windproof fabric in the core area blocks cold air whilst lightweight insulations traps warmth inside. Cut with an athletic fit for full range of motion, room for layers and comfortable closeness to body for comfort.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two-way separating front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.