PUTTING DOWN WHERE IT COUNTS
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar and shoulders — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed.
SEALING THE WORLD OUT
DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT vest is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use. This is a piece you will want to live in.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Vest.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.