Gamma SL Hybrid Short Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Durable, trim fitting technical shorts for summer alpine pursuits, the Gamma SL Short combines the durable stretch performance of Fortius™ 1.0 fabric with lightweight, air permeable TerraTex™. The Fortius™ reinforces the seat, back of leg and hem. It stands up to abrasion and aggressive use, but provides stretch and air circulation. TerraTex™, used in the front and sides of the legs, is a highly air permeable, quick drying nylon fabric with elastane for stretch. With performance in warmer conditions in mind, the combination of these materials balances climbers’ need for high levels of freedom with the necessity of durability.
BUILT TO MOVE
Created for climbers, the trim fitting Gamma SL Hybrid Short is built to move. The careful patterning results in ergonomic freedom and a trim that minimizes fabric excess that could snag while climbing. A gusseted crotch expands range of motion. The low profile hook belt system sits flat against the body and rides comfortably under a harness, and the integrated webbing belt loop provides a chalk bag attachment point. Two zippered front pockets hold small essentials.
Learn More About This Product
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Laminated cuffs
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh lined hand pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
- 27 cm inseam
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.