Atom AR Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Tall collar
- Insulated collar
- Full front zip with insulated wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Gossamera™—100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating
- Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean