I·340a Harness Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Customer Service TipsConfused about sizing? Your waist circumference is the essential measurement needed to properly size a sit harness. Slightly tight or loose leg loops will not affect or reduce the safety of the harness.
DescriptionThe I·340a is an ice specialist with the ultimate combination of lightness, suppleness and support. A wide Warp Strength Technology™ swami gives greater support without adding weight. Brawny tie-in point adds more critical strength where needed and adjustable leg loops are patterned with an anatomical conical shape for greater comfort while hanging. Fourteen slots present more options for clipping ice screws.
Full Feature List
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Two drop seat buckles
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Belay loop
- Low-profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Fourteen ice clipper slots
- Self locking buckle
- Extra Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Four injection molded reversible/ removable gear loops
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
CareKeep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.