Home › Men's
› climbing gear
› I·340a Harness
Click to Zoom
Lightweight, supple and supportive ice climbing harness with anatomical, adjustable leg loops for added comfort
I-340; I340; i-340; i340;I-340a; I340a; i-340a; i340a;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;S12-harnesses-all;S12-harnesses-icemixed;S12-harnesses-TA;
S, M, L, XL
345 g / 12.2 oz
Customer Service TipsConfused about sizing? Your waist circumference is the essential measurement needed to properly size a sit harness. Slightly tight or loose leg loops will not affect or reduce the safety of the harness.
The I·340a is an ice specialist with the ultimate combination of lightness, suppleness and support. A wide Warp Strength Technology™ swami gives greater support without adding weight. Brawny tie-in point adds more critical strength where needed and adjustable leg loops are patterned with an anatomical conical shape for greater comfort while hanging. Fourteen slots present more options for clipping ice screws.
Full Feature List
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Two drop seat buckles
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Fourteen ice clipper slots
- Self locking buckle
- Belay loop
- Low-profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Extra Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Four injection molded reversible/ removable gear loops
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
Click Here to view Harness Instruction Book PDF
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- 1.45 Mb