High output in hot weather requires exceptional airflow and moisture management. The Velox SS utilizes Arc’teryx Libro™ stretch polyester micromesh to meet these performance demands. Highly air permeable, the fabric is created for maximum air circulation and moisture evaporation. A wicking finish helps pull moisture to the surface.
Created to help athletes move fast over long distances, the Velox has a simplicity that comes from the Arc’teryx attention to use specific design. Gusseted underarms provide exceptional ergonomic freedom, and flatlock construction at the seams minimizes chafing. The fabric has a very high durability to weight ratio, allowing Arc’teryx to create a shirt that can withstand the ruggedness of mountain terrain without sacrificing technical performance.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Short sleeves
- Scooped hemline
- Reflective logo
- Libro™—Polyester weave mesh fabric. A lightweight, breathable, stretchy mesh fabric with a wicking finish for enhanced moisture management.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.