Stingray Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Refined for on piste performance, the Stingray is a tough, waterproof/breathable N70p GORE-TEX® hardshell with a warm brushed polyester backer that adds comfort and durability. Performance ergonomics are built in with articulated shaping for athletic mobility, and a low profile cut that’s built for racking up vertical feet.
Features are geared for adventurous area skiing and boarding in all conditions. N70p GORE-TEX® shuts out the wind and snow, and the helmet compatible Drop Hood™ provides superior weather protection with exceptional visibility and stealthy, one-handed adjustability. A laminated powder skirt with gripper elastic seals out the snow, and pit zips with Arc’teryx WaterTight™ zippers add rapid ventilation with minimal bulk.
STASH AND GO
For the things that skiers and snowboarders need to have on hand, the Stingray has two large easily accessible hand pocket. , A small pocket on the lower sleeve stashes a map, lip balm or sunglasses. Inside, the large mesh dump pocket hauls a hat, gloves or goggles, and the laminated zip pocket securely holds wallet, cash or keys.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with laminated wind flap
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.