Mirrex Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Mirrex is built for those committed area skiers and riders who won’t stop just because it’s cold outside. Synthetically insulated with Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation, paired with the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and crafted for multiple descents, the Mirrex is a comfortable, high performance pant.
Arc’teryx design is smart, specific and performance driven. Every element has a reason. Windproof and waterproof N80p-X GORE-TEX® is strong, lightweight, breathable and keeps the weather out. The Coreloft™ Compact insulation has a low profile that gives the Mirrex Pant its streamlined design and provides freedom of movement without compromising warmth. Carefully articulated patterning and strategically placed gussets that keep the legs free to ski. WaterTight™ side zippers have mesh lined PowderGuard™ vents to prevent snow entry while delivering ventilation on aggressive runs and long traverses.
Keprotec™ at the insteps protect from boot abrasion and edge cuts, and rugged 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out the snow. Thoughtfully placed pockets keep small essentials accessible and secure.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.