Gamma LT Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Embroidered logo
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.