Men's / Alpha SL Jacket
Alpha SL Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | SL: Super light. Super lightweight, waterproof jacket constructed using GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology and designed with essential backcountry features and helmet compatible StormHood™; ideal as an easily packable emergency storm jacket in an alpine environment.
Super lightweight, waterproof GORE-TEX® Paclite® jacket with essential backcountry features and helmet compatible StormHood™ serves as an easily packable emergency storm jacket in an alpine environment. At 305 g (10.8 oz) this is the lightest alpine hardshell in the Arc'teryx line.
Design, materials and build combine to make this the lightest alpine compatible Arc'teryx waterproof shell. The use of e3D patterning technology helps create a jacket that uses minimal materials to create a trim fit with enhanced freedom to move.
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is one of the lightest waterproof/breathable fabric we use. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength and an exceptional DWR treatment for a high level of initial water repellency.
Commitment to Details
Innovative construction and patterning work with lightweight materials to shed grams. The 1.6 mm micro-seam allowance reduces weight and bulk, as does the use of 13 mm GORE® seam tape. Even the zipper pulls use an ultralight cord.
An ultralight shell that is all about minimizing weight and bulk without sacrificing advanced performance. It is thoughtfully designed emergency storm protection for fast and light alpine climbing, and works in tandem with the Alpha SL Pant to deliver the confidence to perform even in highly adverse weather conditions.
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Includes stuff sack
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.