Zeta AR Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Performance focused weather protection and versatility define the Zeta AR. Designed for long travel on trails, and sturdy enough for day to day use, the Zeta AR is made from N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot backer. Lightweight and hardwearing, the fabric delivers absolute waterproof/breathable performance and has comfortable feel next to the skin.
BUILT TO BUSHWACK
The StowHood™ delivers complete protection, and tucks into the collar and out of the way when not needed. The two pack accessible hand pockets have streamlined, snag free Arc’teryx WaterTight™ zippers. Arc’teryx uses articulated patterning and gussets to add freedom of movement, and cut the Zeta AR a little longer to lay flat and stay in place under a hipbelt.
COUNT THE OUNCES
The Zeta AR has the durability, weather protection and features required for long trips with potentially shifting weather, but brings it all together in a compact package that weighs a mere 455 grams.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Trim-fitting StowHood™
- Hood rolls away into the collar
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- Molded zipper garages
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.