Sidewinder Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A new signature: the Sidewinder Jacket now has an offset WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper that delivers a durable, smooth operation which improves the zipper action, and the offset position of the shaped contour eliminates zipper stack when layering. Articulation through the sleeves allows the jacket to move effortlessly during aggressive ascents and descents, and a relaxed cut permits easy layering. Built with lightweight and durable GORE-TEX® textile with a soft brushed backer, and an array of snowsports features, the Sidewinder Jacket is designed for maximum protection from the elements on mountain terrain and on-piste adventures,
Off the Beaten Track
The iconic offset zipper is a landmark Arc'teryx innovation. Originally done with the WaterTight™ zipper, a recent breakthrough allowed us to bend a Vislon zipper in the same manner and introduce it into the Sidewinder for smooth winter operation
Intended as a freeride, deep powder piece, the Sidewinder has an integrated powder skirt with snaps that attach to compatible Sabre Pant; StormHood that fits over helmets; relaxed fit that accommodates winter layers; and an emergency location Recco® reflector.
Hardedge Soft Shell
N80p-X face fabric is an incredibly durable nylon textile creates a tight flat surface with exceptional resistance to abrasion. GORE-TEX® fabric with soft shell technology is windproof, waterproof/breathable winter protection with a soft, supple feel and a brushed flannel backer that provides warmth.
Avoid Zipper Stack
The offset, side contour zipper isn't for looks only. Winter layering usually involves a base layer, mid layer and outer layer. The Sidewinder's curved closure avoids a pile-up of centre front closures.
Full Feature List
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
- WaterTight™ contoured Sidewinder™ front zip—the zip contours to one side for added comfort
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Chest pocket with volume pleat and laminated zip
- Internal oversize mesh pocket
- Two high-volume hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Recco® reflector
- Slide and lock snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell backer for added warmth and enhanced moisture management
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.