Fission SV Jacket
Waterproof, insulated jacket constructed with enhanced GORE-TEX® fabric with a softer face and Coreloft™ insulation. Our warmest, fully waterproof, synthetic insulated, all-mountain jacket. Fission Series: Insulated weatherproof outerwear | SV: Severe Weather.
Insulated-Jackets Synthetic Fill
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated elbows
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Insulated hood
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Waist drawcords are routed to the inside of the pockets
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Full seat coverage
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Two chest pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced shoulders, arms and hips
- N40r GORE-TEX® 2L
- N70p GORE-TEX ® 3L
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.