Dually Belay Parka Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
THE ANCHORING TOOL
The most serious cold, wet or humid weather belay jacket; the Dually has two layers of high performance ThermaTek™ insulation. Expedition fit allows maximum winter layers underneath without binding and the hip length provides solid, reliable coverage.
The expedition fit has been revised with smaller chest and shoulder diameters for a closer fit, with less bulk and more mobility.
LINE OF VISION
A helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates without blocking vision while the visor protects from snow and dripping water.
Full separating centre front WaterTight™ Vislon zipper gives you options when working with packs, harnesses and ropes. Insulated hand pockets, two internal mesh pockets and a stuff sack with clip-in point for attaching to a harness.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Serious warmth protection
- Compressible and packable
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Dual layers of Thermatek™ insulation for superior warmth
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Includes stuff sack
- ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Hand wash only.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Alpinist Mountain Standards Award
- Urban Climber Magazine's Staff Pick