Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $200.00
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
S12-harnesses-all;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;F12-Holiday3-packsharnesses;S12-harnesses-icemixed;S12-harnesses-TA;
S, M, L, XL
275 g / 9.7 oz
Designed to be extremely light but exceptionally comfortable the M·270 is for performance focused ice and mixed climbers. Breaking from alpine tradition with streamlined features and wide-opening mesh leg loops to accommodate boots and extra layers for winter pursuits. Fifteen ice clipper slots and two large gear loops provide ample racking space.
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Self locking buckle
- Two drop seat buckles
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Belay loop
- Low-profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Warp Strength® Technology
- Wear safety markers on tie-in points
- Fifteen ice clipper slots
- Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Two injection molded reversible/ removable gear loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- Vapor Mesh™ leg loops
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
CareKeep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
Questions & Answers