Home › Men's
› Phase Liner Glove
Click to Zoom
Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer. Lightweight, durable, liner glove.
F12-Holiday4-Running;F12-Holiday3-under50-hatsgloves;GLOVES;gloves;mitts;glove;mitt;handshuh;gants;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;F12-Holiday1-accessories;
XS, S, M, L, XL
20 g / 0.7 oz
Quick dry liner glove that manages moisture with added durability. Improved Phasic™AR fabric is patterned to fit fingers precisely, reducing bulk in seams and adding longevity. Gauntlet is long and slim for easy layering.
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.