Alpha AR Pant Men's - New
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Alpha AR Pant hits the sweet spot where light weight, packability, durability and exceptional weather protection come together. The GORE-TEX® Pro N80p-X body combines hardwearing performance and superior breathability with outstanding rain and snow protection. A heavier duty N155p-X material is used where reinforcement is necessary. The athletic fit is streamlined, but leaves room for layering. The Alpha AR Pant combines all-round alpine performance and protection with design and features geared specifically for the demands of climbing.
HARDWIRED FOR CLIMBERS
Streamlined and purpose focused minimalist design includes specific features that are hardwired for climbing. Arc’teryx Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning crafts the shapes of the parts in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation. A unique internal LegWrap™ streamlines the cuff to minimize crampon snags when walking and is removeable when not needed. WaterTight™ side zips add ventilation, highly abrasion resistant Keprotec™ material protects the insteps, removable suspenders add security, and the thoughtfully designed waist belt has a low profile that fits perfectly under climbing harnesses and pack hip belts.
GORE-TEX® Pro N80p-X fabric has a dense construction that minimizes the exposure of yarns to abrasive contact, reducing damage to filaments and maintaining surface integrity. Engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, the N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum density, ruggedness and durability. These fabrics are more difficult to construct, but provide an exceptional durability and an ideal weight-to-strength ratio. Choosing the right material and the right construction is a cornerstone of the Arc’teryx commitment to craftsmanship.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx pioneered the now industry standard WaterTight™ zipper to seal out wind and weather, and Zipper Garages that provide additional protection from rain and snow.
- WaterTight™ zippers seal out weather
- Zipper garages provide additional protection
- Durable and easy to use
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Climbing and alpinism focused pieces: harness compatible length and waistline; chest pockets accessible while wearing a pack or harness; maximum articulation for overhead motions; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem; highest possible durability-to-weight ratio; emphasis on lightweight materials.
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Combining several GORE-TEX® fabrics enhance functionality and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length two-way leg zippers
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Removable internal Leg Wrap™ reduces crampon snag
- Low-profile waist belt minimizes bulk, and fits comfortably under harnesses and hip belts
- Removable low profile suspenders
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Thigh pocket sits just below a climbing harness
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced high wear areas
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.