Home › Men's
› big mountain skiing
› Phase SL Boxer Short
Click to Zoom
Lightweight, moisture-wicking boxer short. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
55 g / 1.9 oz
These super-light boxers are engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. During active phases moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. Entering a rest phase the broadly dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry-time to keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ions provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
Waist & Belt Configuration
Logos & Label Configuration
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)