Lithic Comp Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A unique composite fabric ski and snowboard pant created specifically for the demands of the backcountry. Built to manage varying weather conditions and shifting physical output levels, the Lithic Comp pant employs composite mapping to place GORE® Fabric Technology in key areas to provide zonal waterproof protection, and Trusaro™ softshell in areas where air permeability and stretch are required. Optimized for backcountry use, the Lithic Pant has snow-specific features and a touring-friendly fit.
RIGHT FABRIC, RIGHT PLACE
Windproof, breathable GORE® Fabric Technology provides zonal waterproof protection on the front of the legs, seat and cuffs - areas most exposed to the effects of precipitation and descent driven snow:. Arc’teryx developed Trusaro™ softshell material is utilized along the back of legs and at the waist whereair permeability and stretch are required. The result is a garment that provides essential weatherproof protection while delivering high levels of breathability and stretch.
PERFORMANCE AND FREEDOM
The Lithic Comp pant is designed for a specific use: backcountry touring. Purpose specific features and freedom of movement, two Arc’teryx hallmarks, are carefully integrated. In addition to the softshell stretch performance, Arc’teryx e3D patterning builds ergonomic freedom right into the design, providing extra space in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation.
The Lithic Comp Pant is specifically tuned for the efforts of touring. Side vents offer adjustable ventilation on ascents, while the low bib design aids breathability and helps keep snow out on the downhill. Removable suspenders offer additional security. The highly durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ is easily adjustable, even with gloves, and Keprotec™ fabric at the instep adds abrasion resistance and protection from metal edges.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - XPD - Expedition Fit
Expedition fit is suitable for winter / extreme conditions. The larger cut accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. Our maximum fit with room for a base layer plus multiple, thick cold weather mid-layers.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Composite GORE-TEX® materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- WaterTight™ front fly zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ 1/2 length leg zippers
- Belt loops
- Two cargo pockets with flaps
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- NEW quick adjust and release Cordura® Powdercuff™. An integrated elasticized cuff that fits over boots and prevents snow from entering from the bottom of the pant.
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Removable suspenders
- N70p 3L GORE Fabric Technology
- Trusaro™—60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane. Bonded stretch woven face fabric provides rugged weather shedding outer shell, while a smooth polyester knit lining allows for next to skin comfort and easy layering.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.