Designed for hiking and trekking, the Iridine Crew LS is geared for cooler conditions and difficult terrain. Made from hardwearing, quick drying Skytha™ polyester fabric, the Iridine is durable, air permeable and offers stretch performance. Skytha™ delivers UPF 50+ sun protection, and has an HeiQ Pure finish to minimize odour accumulation and retention.
COMFORT AND FREEDOM
The Iridine is carefully designed for movement on the trail. Gusseted underarms elevate ergonomic freedom, and the Relaxed fit provides comfort and a high level of mobility. The crew neck is made from light, soft, moisture wicking Helius™ polyester to add comfort and reduce chafing.
The Iridine is part of the Arc’teryx Traverses collection. Designed for extended trips on the trail, each piece is carefully honed to hit the point where weight, durability and function driven versatility come together. Arc’teryx Traverse footwear, packs and clothing work together to create a comprehensive system that delivers freedom of movement, performance and rugged reliability.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Composite construction
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves
- Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.
- Skytha™—100% polyester, 172g/m². A burly, mid weight, technical knit fabric with a subtly textured outer face and excellent moisture management properties. HeiQ Pure finish helps minimize odours. UPF 50+ rated for sun protection.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.