A versatile cargo pant with refined fit and a functional pocket configuration—two hand pockets, two rear pockets and and two zippered thigh pockets. The slightly articulated fit and motion-friendly cotton/nylon blend fabric with a hint of stretch provide all day comfort.
Lightweight, packable pant for active travel. Blending 66% cotton, 31% nylon and 3% elastine creates a fabric that's durable, quick drying and has built in stretch. Articulated knees and the gusseted crotch boost freedom of movement for active travelers. Weighing only 285 grams (10.1 ounces), they pack and carry easily. The fit is relaxed and not restrictive. Two hand pockets, two flapped back pockets and the low profile zippered cargo pocket keep necessities right at hand.
FOCUS ON PURPOSE
Arc'teryx designs for performance and freedom of movement with a focus on purpose. With a pant designed for travel and trekking, it was important to use a fabric that was breathable and packable, but could handle the terrain. The ability to move freely is factored in as well. The result is a hardwearing combination of stretch and articulation that helps the wearer move comfortably through a variety of environments.
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with button closure
- Belt loops
- Button waist closure
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets with flaps
- Two thigh pockets with hidden zippers
- Benett—66% cotton, 31% nylon, 3% elastane, 144 g/m². A lightweight poplin weave with both comfort and function. The cotton helps keep things cool, while the spandex adds a small amount of 2-way stretch. Nylon content keeps the weight down and enhances strength and durability. Water repellent finish.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.