Theta SVX Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Theta Series: All-round mountain apparel with increased coverage | SV: Severe Weather. A highly featured, severe weather condition jacket, designed for wet, stormy days. Our toughest and longest length waterproof jacket constructed with hardwearing GORE-TEX® 80D face fabric.
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- StormBrim™— Laminated brim is longer in length for extra protection from the elements
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper with double back flap to ensure weather protection
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.