Incendo Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A minimalist jacket with a highly functional hood, created for runners who aren't stopped by the weather. Wind and water resistant Lumin™ fabric in the body and sleeves deflect inclement weather, while large mesh underarm panels keep body heat under control. Reflective blazes improve runner visibility in low light. Super compact, and weighing a scant 135 g (4.8 oz), the hoody stows into its own pocket for transport.
Dynamic freedom of movement is at the heart of all Arc'teryx designs. Advanced patterning techniques create a trim, efficient fit with articulated elbows to keep cuffs from riding up. Gusseted underarms and a slight drop in the hem help prevent gapping when you extend your reach. Working with pieces such as the Cyclic Zip Neck top and Accelero Tight, the Incendo Hoody completes an integrated system for long runs in unfriendly conditions.
STRONG AND LIGHT
Lumin™ 100% nylon fabric is hyperlight with exceptional strength for its weight. The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, windproof, breathable and has a DWR treatment to help shed light precipitation.
QUALITY BY CONSTRUCTION
Features are built in and function with the jacket to maximize performance, reduce weight and bulk, and enhance comfort. Mesh underarm panels vent perspiration, the drop back hem provides increased coverage, and the low profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Fitted hood
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with audio port
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Side stow pocket
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
- Best On Test - Outdoor Fitness Magazine (UK)